Wednesday, 29 October 2025

If you were Town Mayor...?

I had a fabulous time at the MK Indie Book Fair last Saturday - lots of lovely other independent authors and lots of lovelu people to talk with, as they passed by my stall. I got to writing on my promo cards:

If you were Town Mayor, what would you change about the area around your home?

This provoked some interesting and diverse answers. I made notes! Below is what people told me:


This got me thinking... I am wondering in the next edition of my book (which I am currently working on) whether to put some workshop type questions in the back for teachers to use - or anyone to consider - after they have read some or all of the book.

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to this blog!

Hallo - thank you for visiting this blog about  "The Mayor's Bear and Other Stories of Hope" - there is lots to explore here,...